top of page
Annual General Meeting
Our Rules require that the AGM be structured:
(1) To confirm the minutes of the previous AGM and any Special General Meeting held since then.
(2) To receive and consider the President’s and Treasurer’s Reports for the previous year
(3) To elect members of the Committee
(4) To confirm motion or vary the amounts (if any) of the annual subscription fee and joining fee
(5) To conduct any other business of which notice has been given in accordance with these Rules.
(6) Close of Meeting
bottom of page